บทความนี้ดีมากๆเลย เป็นข้อแตกต่างที่ชัดเจนระหว่าง Bad trader กับ Good trader เขียนโดย Stephen Burns ซึ่งเป็นทั้ง Trader และนักเขียน ที่ผมติดตามเค้าอยู่เป็นประจำ
อ่านเนื้อหาเต็มๆได้จาก Link เลยครับ : http://newtraderu.com/?p=1746
1. Bad traders just trade their beliefs, good traders trade proven methods.
– Bad traders don’t understand the technical or fundamental that are driving stock.
2. Bad traders continually believe they have found the trade “That just can’t lose.” It is a sure thing. No doubt about it. They trade BIG, they trade a HUGE position size.
Unfortunately the most obvious trades are usually the losing trades, so they lose, and lose big.
– Good traders realize EVERY trade can win or lose so they plan a quick exit for if they are wrong. –
3. Bad traders do not do homework before they begin to trade.
– Bad traders have the belief that they are more clever than the markets and they can win based on their own intelligence.
– The good traders learn what it takes to succeed in trading, the complete story, while the bad traders learn some basics and think they are ready. They are wrong. The markets will show them. –
4. Bad traders make low probability trades.
They go short in bull markets and long in bear markets. They trade with big risks for small profits.
They have a few small wins but some really huge losses. When they have a winner they take the profits quickly, but if they have a loser they let it run hoping that it will come back.
– They are on the other side of the good traders. –
5. Bad traders want a good tip. They just want a hot stock.
They do not even understand what all the talk of trading psychology and risk management is all about. They don’t need all that, they just want to make money.
They just want the fish, they do not care about the fishing pole, bait, boat, or how to fish.
Unfortunately they didn’t understand the art of fishing, they will drown in the market ocean
…because they never learned how to swim themselves.
‘The 5 Mistakes Bad Traders Make Over and Over and…..’