บทความต่อเนื่องจากอันที่แล้วคือ Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s tips on how to find multibagger stocks [เทคนิคการมองหาหุ้นหลายเด้ง] ครับ
1. Always go against tide. Buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
2. If you believe in the growth prospects of a company, invest in the stock and give it sufficient time.
3. Be an optimist. Pessimistic investors always lose money in stock markets.
4. Greedy investors will never make money in stock markets. Book profits after reaching your target price.
5. Never put your hard earned money without proper research. Never invest according to “Stock tips”.
6. You have to lose many a battle to win the war. This Winston Churchill quote is always quoted by Jhunjhunwala. Balance fear and greed.
7. Never react and change your investment decisions according to daily business news. Panic selling is a bad habit.
8. Hastily taken decisions always result in heavy losses. Take your own time before putting money in any stock.
9. Invest in companies which have strong management and competitive advantage.
10. Stock markets are always right. Never time the markets.
11. Opportunities will come and go. Are you prepared to grab them?
12. Never invest at unreasonable valuations. Never run for companies which are in limelight.
13. Passionate investors always make money in stock markets. You will never fail in any work if you do it with passion.
14. Means are important. Read and analyse the available information with an open mind and look for opportunities.
15. Prepare for losses. Losses are part and parcel of stock market investor life. Learn from mistakes. Learn to take a loss. Disciplined passionate
15 Stock investment tips from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala